From our beginning two years ago PCAPS has called for measures that would make charter schools more transparent, accountable and equitable. This paper documents some of the problems with the current state of charters in Pennsylvania and makes specific, common sense recomendations to address them. Here’s the link to the report: PCAPS_publictrust_HiRes
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY