A broad coaliton of unions, faith based groups , and community organizations have come together to sponsor a forum that will highlight the issues around education and other concerns of working class voters. This is the time, before the candidates become dug in, to make clear that we demand any candidate seeking votes in our city support full and fair funding for our schools and returning them to local control.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY