On October 25th, Representatives from the PCAPS School Funding Task Force , Action United, and Youth United for Change participated in a panel discussion about the crisis of public education funding in Philadelphia at West Philly’s Kol Tzedek congregation. Over 60 Kol Tzedek members were in attendance. Kol Tzedek in Hebrew means “the Voice of Justice”.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY