The school yard at Cook Wissahickon Elementary high up on the Ridge was the scene of a boisterous speak out by parents and their children who are fired up about losing more teachers and the prospect of split grade classes. They were joined by school staff, Jerry Jordan from the PFT and PCAPS activists from around the city. This was one of eight rallies at schools in every part of the city as part of the Full Funding Friday Campaign.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY