At eight schools across Philadelphia teachers, parents and community members rallied to make the point that conditions are unacceptable and our schools must be adequately funded. Part time nurses and counselors, closed libraries, split classes, and lack of support and security staff are pervasive problems across the District. Here are some pictures from Full Funding Friday #5. The campaign will continue with seven more rallies scheduled for next Friday.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY