Yesterday at the Union League, long a bastion of privelege and wealth, billionaires met to further their aims of privatizing education, imposing austerity, and busting unions, all carefully packaged as “school choice” and “reform.” Meanwhile outside students, joined by teachers and parents, made it clear they were not going to stand for schools without adequate staff and materials and were deadset against turning public education over to the coroporate reformers to be run as a business.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY