Thanks to all for the organizing, the fighting spirit and passion that made our action last night the largest of its kind in recent history. The amazing leadership shown by our youth, the strong support from parents, unions and the community and the forging a strong labor community coalition are the fruits of our efforts over the last year. We did not win a moratorium. We did demonstrate the SRC is a body with little in the way of legitimacy and popular support. We did lay a foundation for continuing the fight on many fronts….community schools as an alternative to closings, a fair contract for our teachers and a committment from Harrisburg and City Hall to fund education and invest in quality schools.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY