“Public school advocates are already asking for changes in the action plan unveiled today by Philadelphia schools superintendent William Hite. KYW’s Pat Loeb reports they want a moratorium on the school closings Hite as proposed,” reports KYW Newsradio’s Pat Loeb. Read the rest of the story here.
Sign up to receive PCAPS news and updates
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PCAPS Community Schools Task Force Celebrates the Announcement of The First Cohort of Philadelphia Community Schools
- Serious Questions About Great Oaks
- The Wister Community Schools Plan – An Alternative To Charter Takeover
- Walk In at Wister – February 17th
- WHAT EVERY HUEY PARENT NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT GLOBAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY